IRA Charitable Rollover
On Dec. 18, 2015, the president signed legislation indefinitely extending the charitable IRA rollover, making it retroactive to Jan. 1, 2015, with no expiration date. Now you can reliably plan charitable IRA rollover gifts, year after year.
Some benefits of the Charitable IRA Rollover:
• The charitable distribution can be applied to your required minimum distribution (MRD).
• The transfer generates neither taxable income nor a tax deduction, so even those who do not itemize their deductions receive the benefit.
• You may transfer any amount up to $100,000 per year directly from your IRA.
• Note: when making important financial decisions, please consult with your tax professional.
• Please take time to consider this opportunity to support North Valley Symphony Orchestra.
Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about this popular option.